How to make chocolate nibbles - Very Yummy Chocolate Balls


Choco nibbles

 
Choco nibbles is one my ultimate favorite desserts. While this is very easy to make, the ingredients are very simple easy to find everywhere. Whether you are in province or in town, you can easily get all the ingredients that you need to make this very delicious chocolate balls. 
In this recipe, we will going to cook the mixture over a low fire. This will give an extra rich and extra chocolatey flavors. 
I have been making chocolate nibbles since I was high school. Actually, I even sold them in our school. My classmates and my sisters really loved it.
So what are we waiting for, let us get started. 

Ingredients:
1 pack crushed graham crackers
1 can condense milk
½ cup butter
½ cocoa powder

For the toppings:
1 small pack nips
Sprinkles


Procedure:
1.     Melt butter in a pan.
2.     Pour in the condense milk.
3.     Add the cocoa powder and stir until combined.
4.     Add the crushed graham crackers.
5.     Let cool for 30 to 50 minutes.
6.     Using your palms, make a small balls.
7.     Top with nips and sprinkles
8.     Serve with milk and enjoy.



Please give this a try and let me know your feedback!! 

Thanks!









Comments